Re: LC69a: XForms comments on (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 3: Bindings (a)

Hi Hugo,

> On 04/04/2005, at 06:44, Charlton Barreto wrote:
>
>> On 01/04/2005, at 05:39, Hugo Haas wrote:
>>
>>> XForms defines it as a separator character. Shouldn't we restrict the
>>> length to 1?
>>
>> Good point. This s/b updated to reflect such restriction.

As such, the proposed text is updated (changes in bold) as follows:

The XML representation for specifying the default query parameter
separator is an OPTIONAL attribute information item for the binding
element information item with the following Infoset properties:

    * A [local name] of queryParameterSeparatorDefault
    * A [namespace name] of "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/wsdl/http"
    * A type of xs:string whose length facet value is 1
    * A default value of '&'

The XML representation for specifying the query parameter separator is
an OPTIONAL attribute information item for the operation element
information item with the following Infoset properties:

    * A [local name] of queryParameterSeparator
    * A [namespace name] of "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/wsdl/http"
    * A type of xs:string whose length facet value is 1
    * A default value of '&'

-Charlton.