Re: Issue LC50 - MEPs

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com> writes:

> Are you suggesting that the input message and the output message
> in an inout pattern do not NEED to share the binding? What you
> seem to suggest that the pattern allows different bindings to
> apply to the incoming and outgoing message. We don't allow this,
> the binding is for the entire pattern hence governs all the messages.

Yes that's what I'm suggesting. Does our binding disallow the
use of WS-Addressing? If not one can easily switch bindings by
using ReplyTo!

Practically, its not likely that someone will switch out of SOAP ..
or whether that will even work! However, IMO its perfectly reasonable
to receive a request response over SOAP/HTTP and get the response
via SOAP/SMTP.

Sanjiva.