RE: Issue LC50 - MEPs

As far as I remember, there was a recent vote where it was decided not
to refer to the agent concept in the particular context that the vote
related to.

I am not aware of any previous decision of avoiding any future reference
to the agent concept, or of avoiding any reference to the WSA document.
(If I missed such a decision, please point it out to me).

Ugo