RE: Issue LC50 - MEPs

Are you suggesting that the input message and the output message in an inout pattern do not NEED to share the binding? What you seem to suggest that the pattern allows different bindings to apply to the incoming and outgoing message. We don't allow this, the binding is for the entire pattern hence governs all the messages.

>The relationship between messages is achieved using RelatesTo.
>
>Sanjiva.

--umit