From: Umit Yalcinalp
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana
Cc: Tom Jordahl ; 'Jonathan Marsh' ; 'Web Services Description'
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: Issue 130: Asynch request/response HTTP binding needed

Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

Same here; there is nothing called an "asynch" pattern IMO. As
you Jonathan noted nothing precludes one from doing In-Out with
asynch stuff .. in fact the use of WS-Addressing ReplyTo, for
example, already allows that.

So does WS-Message Delivery [1]. We are in favor of addressing this issue in
a working group
which is chartered to focus on addressing.

--umit

[1] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-ws-messagedelivery-20040426/

Sanjiva.