RE: Action item: HTTP binding for accepts header and output Serialization.

huh.  If the expected media type uses spaces as separators, then this is
a different string than the HTTP accept header.  And thus the media type
cannot be used to create the accept header.  Voila, problem about
relating the two of them is solved, as there is some application
specific relationship.

Cheers,
Dave