RE: Issue 130: Asynch request/response HTTP binding needed

Without tracking down the reference, I think that I posted a response that said something like I don't think that any asynch binding requires the engagement of an addressing/delivery mechanism.  I'm reminded of our "operation name" discussions on this.  If we don't require the description of the operation name uniqueness mechanism in the WSDL, then I don't think that we need to spec the callback mechanism is WSDL.  Certainly something will have to be there, but that can be done in some other means.  Simply that there is an expectation of one is sufficient.  If a service provider does not describe their callback mechanism in some out-of-band, extension, or f&p form, then it will be a pretty useless service.  Same way if a service provider can't distinguish between operations on it's end it's fairly useless.

Caveat Servico Providemptor?

Dave