FW: WSDL 2.0 Last Call Schedule

Advance warning on this week's agenda.  Please be as prepared as last
week to accept the proposals on the table - pushback in advance by email
if you have an issue or question is the only way we'll be able to get
through this much material.  I'll try to push each issue along to that
state.

Glen & David, if we don't see an ADD proposal, I'll move to close the
issue with no action or dig up your previous proposals and just do a
majority vote.  You've had many weeks to reconcile, we're fast running
out of time.  Grrrr!

June 24th (2 hour telcon)
 Issues scheduled for closure:
  112 Glen/DaveO Part 1 Design  New headers/body style?
  130 DaveO    Part 3 Design  Need async request/response HTTP binding
  157 Glen     Part 1 Design  f&p at the service level
  160 Jacek    Part 1 Design  Formalize processing model
  167 Hugo     Part 1 Ed      Synchronize pseudo-schema
  169 DaveO    Part 1 Design  Syntax for webMethod - property or
attribute?
  209 Mark     Part 1 Design  Reference frag ids from media type
                              registration
  214 Mark     Part 1 Design  Refine "properties" terminology
  219 Mark     Part 1 Design  Actual value vs. normalized value
  220 Mark     Part 1 Design  Document interface extension semantics
  225 Mark     Part 1 Design  Non-XML type system extensibility.