Re: Sample Application described in WSDL using HTTP binding and s howing messages

At 07:44 AM 6/17/2004 -0400, Mark Baker wrote:
>. . .
>Am I looking at the right version of the primer?  The only one I can
>see is dated 2003/11/05[1] and the example isn't fully fleshed out
>there.  If there's a more up to date version, I'd be happy to layout
>a fully RESTful equivalent, as Paul requests.
>
>  [1]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html

The latest version *should* be there, but at the moment it isn't, due to a
CVS problem that I'm working out.  ("User error" on my part.)  At present,
the semi-latest version is at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html?rev=1.2&content-type=text/html;%20charset=iso-8859-1
It is "semi-latest" because there are several changes that I made in
parallel that need to be merged in.  (Mostly the elimination of much of the
introductory material, because we can now just reference the WS
Architecture document at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-ws-arch-20040211/ .)

--
David Booth