Re: Issue 225: accommodating non-XML data models (proposal)

+1 from me too. There is no need to reopen this issue at this time.

 > Should RDF Schema be either disallowed from describing WSDL  messages,
 > or forced to unnaturally contort itself somehow to fit into  an
 > Infoset data model?

The latter. And it only needs to contort itself a little, since all
we're asking for is a global element declaration or its equivalent.
Moreover, that declaration doesn't have to represent faithfully *all*
the information in the RDF Schema -- it can be as shallow as one wants
-- so the burden is minimal. The leanness of the media type spec is
a further confirmation of this fact.

Roberto