Re: Which operation?

Yes Ugo, that's correct, and a good example too.  Thanks for digging it
up.  I think you'll find that many (most? all?) server side frameworks
have something equivalent.  Like I just said to Kevin, the contract is
the same whether or not the operation's in the message, in the WSDL,
both, or neither.