Re: Resolution of issue 168

Ick, I'm with those who "voted" against this.  But I suppose there's
no chance of further progress being made here, so I'll accept this
resolution (not that it matters, I expect 8-).

As an aside, I just wanted to note ...

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 09:31:15AM -0400, David Booth wrote:
> 1. The parties that wish to interact using a Web service first agree on the
> WSD and application semantics that will govern the interaction between
> their agents.  How this is accomplished is outside the scope of WSDL 2.0.

that this step seems counter to the charter of the group, in that it
requires coordination prior to interaction.

Mark.

  Seeking work on large scale application/data integration projects
  and/or the enabling infrastructure for same.