RE: Revised Asynch Binding

Ugo wrote:

> Even if we are currently only talking in abstract terms about
> the capabilities needed to support asynchronous messaging (since
> we cannot refer to a concrete established standard), I suggest that
> we explicitly mention in our wording both the concept of addressing
> and the concept of correlation/reference, given the fact that they
> are both essential components of asynchronous messaging.

+1 to explaining the concepts separately

> If the industry settles on WS-Addressing and/or WS-MD, all the
> better: both concepts are already supported in those two specs.

you said earlier: addressing and correlation are 'orthogonal'.
Whilst i'd agree in principle, in practice i'm finding it hard to
imagine employing one without the other. i'd like to hear a use-case
for a service which has one mechanism for addressing and a different
method for message correlation.

at the very least i think the default for a separate correlation
feature (if we define one) should be the addressing feature.

Paul