RE: Revised Asynch Binding

Even if we are currently only talking in abstract terms about the
capabilities needed to support asynchronous messaging (since we cannot
refer to a concrete established standard), I suggest that we explicitly
mention in our wording both the concept of addressing and the concept of
correlation/reference, given the fact that they are both essential
components of asynchronous messaging.

If the industry settles on WS-Addressing and/or WS-MD, all the better:
both concepts are already supported in those two specs.

Ugo