Re: optional messageReference attribute on interface definition elements

I tend to agree, but this was a painfully argument, and the result was
in favor of simplification.  Sanjiva, perhaps you could speak to
whether this is something that ought to be reopened?

If we reopen it, can we reopen the discussion of single interface per
service?