RE: Header/Body Style Proposal

I apologize if I have misunderstood the WSDL editor's specs but I am unaware
of any language in those specs which define:
1) How to specify the schema for an abstract header in an interface
definition as a WSDL feature/property
2) How to bind in the binding an abstract header that was defined using a
WSDL feature/property in the interface

Where may I review such a proposal so that I can compare it to the proposal
I have made?

In use case 3, "WSDL function" was a typo, I meant WSDL feature.

		Thanks,

				Yaron