Re: WSDL Import/Include Locations

Yaron, since the location is just a hint, do you think you could just
have a few import statements with different locations?

<import namespace="a" location="a.wsdl"/>
<import namespace="a" location="http://somewhere.else/a.wsdl"/>

I would like to keep the similarity between XML Schema's import and
WSDL's import.

Jacek