RE: Second level xs:import

The problem is that schema DOES NOT work that way. We've been over this
countless times. Please read the threads in the archives[1,2,3] to gain
an understanding of how we ended up where we are today.

Gudge

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Oct/0049.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Oct/0016.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Oct/0074.html