Re: Second level xs:import

It doesn't have anything to do with inheritance, it's really all about
modules.

An xsd:import means "I'm going to use some top-level components from this
namespace, please make them available". Perhaps those components need in turn
to use components from yet another namespace, but why should I see them? They
are an implementation detail really.

Or, to use a programming language analogy, xsd:import and wsdl:import are more
like Java import, not C #include. And that's the correct definition, IMHO.

Roberto