RE: Issue 64, @method

The context of those comments (IIRC) was why we need something
special-purpose to enable description of HTTP.  The normal way you would
describe an operation in WSDL is using the <wsdl:operation> element.
What's wrong with just using this to describe HTTP?  One could derive
their own interfaces from it to constrain the structure of messages...

<wsdl:definitions
    targetNamespace="http://example.org/HTTP"
    xmlns:http="http://example.org/HTTP"
    xmlns:wsdl="http://www.w3.org/2004/03/wsdl"