RE: Minutes, 24 Sept 2003 WS Desc WG FTF

I recall that you have made this assertion before, that frag-ids and media
types are broken.  I have my own ideas on some of their problems.  But could
you elaborate on the reasoning that led you to believe that the current wsdl
approach is broken?  I again refer to 2396bis which tones down the language
around interpretations of frag-ids when the media-type is not available
which I think ameliorates some of the concerns I had had.  I obviously
request this from 2 perspectives, better understanding of WSDLs approach and
for possible discussion in the TAG.

Cheers,
Dave