RE: The attribute formerly known as "name"

Thanks for pulling this together, Amy.

I think (as mentioned on the call) that any use of "role" is inappropriate for naming messages in patterns, since there is already a concept of "role" which encompasses the parties involved in the pattern as opposed to the messages.  "messageRole" is a little more descriptive than "role", but still potentially confusing I think.

"messageName" seems good to me, since that's what it is - the name of the message in the pattern spec.  "messageReference" (or "messageRef") would be good as well, since it makes it clear that this is a reference to an external document.

--Glen