From: Tom Jordahl [mailto:tomj@macromedia.com]
Sent: 23 October 2003 16:40
To: 'www-ws-desc@w3.org'
Subject: RE: Can one inline schema import definitions from a second
inline schema?

I do not think that moving away from inline Schema is a good thing.  This would fly in the face of existing practice.

I like the restrictions that the BP has made to WSDL 1.1 (Schema import for Schema, wsdl import for WSDL).  We should make sure 2.0 says something similar if it doesn't already.

I think we should make sure that 2.0 is clear that multiple inline schema fragments are allowed and should be supported by processors.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development