RE: Can one inline schema import definitions from a second inline schema?

To be frank, I think this has very little to do with WSDL. It is
perfectly coherent for a schema processor, on encountering <xsd:import
namespace='http://namespace1' /> to say to itself, ah, I have a schema
for that namespace, I'll use that here. Likewise, when it encounters
<xsd:import namespace='http://namespace2' /> it would say, ah, not seen
that namespace yet, I'll wait and see what happens.

Gudge