Re: examples in spec?

I find illustrative examples very helpful in understanding specs. I think
the spec should contain short examples for each construct. The spec should
be self-contained, i.e. not require you to refer to the primer. The primer
should contain an extended example and perhaps clarify subtle features.

Arthur Ryman

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
10/03/2003 05:29 AM