RE: On WSDL "operation"

+1 to Sanjiva and Jim.

One might be tempted to remain neural on this point -- it could be
messages or it could be objects -- but we must be very clear: it is
messages, and you may build whatever programming model you choose. This
is a very germane point when the WG is tempted to eliminate or limit
constructs in WSDL that are not useful for object serializations.

--Jeff

On