RE: Action item (2003-10-30) Proposed Revised wording and splitti ng of rules for RPC

Hi Umit,

>The child elements MAY contain the following attributes:
>       xsi:Nillable, minOccurs and maxOccurs

What's the semantic when maxOccurs of a child element is >1? Is it supposed to be mapped to an array (or similar compound construct) or multiple parameters? Given the conventional rule of "Each element represents a single parameter irrespective of its cardinality", I would guess the former case is intended, but just want to make sure I got the intention right.

My apology if this is already covered by any discussion I missed.

Best Regards,
Kevin