RE: Schemas in imported WSDL

I remember that discussion too, but not all the ramifications of the result.
Is there *any* way to succesfully use schema components that were declared
in the <types> section of one WSDL document in another WSDL document?  That
was the jist of what some of us (Tom, myself, Umit) were wanting at the F2F.
I'll go look through the archived threads on this...

--Glen