RE: are fault-replaces-message (FRM) and message-triggers-fault (MTF) equivalent

What about this scenario?

Some number of SOAP nodes communicate with each other using one-way
messages. Could it be possible that a node might like to send a SOAP
notification message? That would be a one-way fault message. (FRM)

Anne