From: "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 10:37 PM
Subject: Property-based action syntax

> WS-Desc'ers:
>
> Per my somewhat long-standing action item to express a property-based
representation of the SOAP 1.2 action parameter, here is a possible syntax:

> <property uri="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap/features/action/action">
> *action-uri-goes-here*
> </property>
>
> This can be placed anywhere the <property> element is allowed, although it
makes the most sense inside a <soap:binding>.  Since the SOAP HTTP binding
now uses the value of this property for the SOAP action parameter, this
provides a way to set it in WSDL.  Clearly this would need to be turned into
"spec-ese" and placed in the appropriate location in the spec.

> NOTE: I don't actually see the features/properties stuff we agreed on at
the last F2F in the working draft of the spec.  Editors?