Re: Property-based action syntax

Glen,

The feature stuff is currently available in a separate document[1]. What
is not yet described is where the <feature> and <property> elements can
appear, and the exact relationship between features and properties
(since they can appear independently).

Once this is settled, I expect we (the editors) will be moving the above
text into Part 1. My recollection/understanding is that features and
properties can be any of the following:
* direct children of the Interface Component (i.e. at the portType
level, valid for all operations and all bindings);
* direct children of the Operation Interface Component (i.e. at the
operation level, valid for this operation in all bindings);
* direct children of the Binding Component (i.e. at the binding level,
valid for all operations in this binding);
* direct children of the Operation Binding Component (i.e. valid for
this operation in this binding only).

Comments?

Jean-Jacques.

[1]