Re: Property-based action syntax

One thing we gain with having soapAction as a feature is the automatic
possibility to define the soapAction value either at the binding level
or at the operation level. The conflict rule (in case this feature is
set both at the binding and operation level) is also (well-)defined
once. This argument stands also for the webMethod feature/http verb. We
have a factorization mechanism of information that people will have to
learn once and not for special attributes like soapAction.
    Youenn