RE: Rationale for Dropping the <soap:body use=...> Attribute

+1 to gudge's point.  That's certainly my recollection of the ws-i meetings
and main issue around encoding.

I wouldn't have a problem with wsdl not supporting soap encoding.  But then
I didn't have a problem with soap 1.2 not supporting encoding ;-)

cheers,
Dave