Re: Possible new LC issue: Can SOAP header blocks exist outside SOAP modules?

Interesting question. I think its probably clear that there's nothing
we can do to prevent a SOAP node from receiving a message containing an
unknown header block (irrespective of whether a module specification
for the header block exists or not).

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>