From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@watson.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 4:39 PM
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau; Web Service Description
Subject: WSDL 1.2: be infoset based on not? (was: Re: Draft wording for
<import>)

Hi Jean-Jacques,

You have written this in terms of the infoset. I think we need to
make a general decision on whether WSDL 1.2 should be written in
terms of the infoset or just using its XML serialization. I'm
not certain there are other interesting serializations, but I'm
probably wrong.

What is the general view of being infoset based?

Sanjiva.