RE: issue: optional parts in <message>?

Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@watson.ibm.com] writes:
>In the grand scheme of things, I don't want to spend any more
>cycles arguing about this. However, I cannot accept changing this
>for WSDL 1.2 as this is a breaking change. Do you agree this is a
>WSDL 2.0 level function? (Does anyone else disagree?)

Have we run out of arguments yet? :)

Seriously, this is one of the first interesting design points we've
discussed, and I'd hate to see us rush out of it unnecessarily. Is the
concern: (a) that this is too large a change to make in the scope of
WSDL 1.2 no matter how much benefit it may provide, or (b) that it
results in the loss of important functionality?

I don't have a good read on (a), but I think we've covered all the
significant points for (b).

--Jeff