Re: Bindings

Sandeep Kumar wrote:

> Prasad,
>
> Isn't a client of a SP, agreeing to a published QoS for an access point, for
> instance?
> Sandeep

Good point. However the client agrees to (has no choice but to:) use the entire
service as provided by the provider not just the QoS aspects. It seems
inconsistent to me to single this out to be "Service Contract Binding". If the
target really is QoS aspects, is Service Quality Binding a better choice? When
it comes down to it, it is just a name but the "contract" part bothered me
enough to raise a flag.  Not a big deal..

Regards, Prasad