From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 11:23 AM
To: Sandeep Kumar
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Bindings

Sandeep (et al),

WSDL 1.1 in its current form is designed to be a language used by the
provider
of the service to unilaterally describe the service (interfaces,  bindings,
access-points etc.).  I can see extending this to accommodate specification
of
different levels of QoS (say at different access points) by the provider.
However,  "Service Contract Binding"  implies to me a "contract/agreement
between two are more parties".

Regards,

Prasad Yendluri
Principal Architect, ATG; webMethods Inc.,
432 Lakeside Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3793, USA
Tel: (408) 962-5226 mailto: pyendluri@webmethods.com