RE: Our future course (Was: Re: WS-I)

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberto Chinnici [mailto:roberto.chinnici@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 4:48 PM
To: Sadiq, Waqar
Cc: Jacek Kopecky; www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Our future course (Was: Re: WS-I)

+1

We'll make the most effective use of our time if we focus on
producing a high-quality WSDL.next specification.

The current process, based on requirements and use cases, seems
extremely well suited to the task and guarantees that we won't get
bogged down working out fine-grained details (or worse, endlessly
debating the interpretation of individual passages from the WSDL 1.1
spec) any time soon.

Once we come to an agreement on the bigger picture, we'll be able
to integrate the lessons coming from WS-I to make our specification
even more solid and complete.

Roberto

--
Roberto Chinnici