Re: Draft of Definitions

Jean-Jacques Moreau wrote:

 > Also, like David Orchard[3], I tend to think a definition for Web-Service ought
 > to contain the word "XML".

Does this preclude HTTP GET and POST web services? We can take
web services generally as services accessible via the Web (no XML
mentioned here as it is not necessary) or as services accessible
via the XML Protocol (XML is mentioned).

Personally, I'm not sure WSDL should care about the non-XML
services so I prefer the latter option. 8-)

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/