Re: issue-intra-port-relationship (was ..Freshly updated draft of part1 (was: Re: Overloading [was RE: Minutes, 27 June 2002 Web Service Description Telcon]))

The other bit related to this is how a service refers to the serviceType
that it implements, via the type attribute on the service
element.  However, section 2.6  is missing a description of the type attribute.

-Steve