Re: issue-intra-port-relationship (was ..Freshly updated draft of part1 (was: Re: Overloading [was RE: Minutes, 27 June 2002 Web Service Description Telcon]))

"Prasad Yendluri" <pyendluri@webmethods.com> writes:
> I have also seen proposals limiting one service per WSDL. If that makes
> through this restriction would not only restrict one from putting such
> related ports not only in the same service but also in the same WSDL as
> they need to be in separate services. Given the other restriction that
> was proposed in the conference call that every WSDL MUST have a unique
> targetNamespace, it will result in these not being in the same
> targetNamespace as well..

We resolved the multiple services issue too at the F2F saying you
can have >= 1 service(s) in a single WSDL document. I was pushing to
have a single (complete) doc restricted to exactly one serviceType
but >=1 service(s), all of that single serviceType, but didn't get
much (any?) support for it.

Bye,

Sanjiva.