Re: issue-intra-port-relationship (was ..Freshly updated draft of part1 (was: Re: Overloading [was RE: Minutes, 27 June 2002 Web Service Description Telcon]))

"Steve Tuecke" <tuecke@mcs.anl.gov> writes:
> The other bit related to this is how a service refers to the serviceType
> that it implements, via the type attribute on the service
> element.  However, section 2.6  is missing a description of the type
> attribute.
>
> -Steve

Oops, my mistake. Just added it.

(I'll post another note with the pointer to the update doc; Phillipe has
renamed it in preparation for publication.

Bye,

Sanjiva.