Re: Proposal to Resolve encodingStyle Issues #5 and #30

I agree with restricting the value of encodingStyle to be a single URI.
Multiple URIs are no longer supported by SOAP 1.2. Mutliple URIs were supported
by SOAP 1.1, but hardly ever used. (The perceived semantics of multiple URIs
was unclear. The intended semantics was a list of overlapping, more-to-less
specific encoding styles.)

I think only option 3.2 is available, since SOAP 1.2 only allows the
encodingStyle AII on SOAP header blocks, SOAP body blocks and the SOAP fault
Detail element (and all their descendants).

Does this make sense?

Jean-Jacques.