RE: Web Services Core Working Group Charter

Philippe,

I don't understand the wording under patent disclosures:

 While the Working Group does not produce Recommendation-track documents...

Yet under Deliverable it says:

   The Working Group will publish second editions of the W3C Recommendation

Aren't 2nd editions RECS?

Maybe you meant to say that the working group does not produce new (i.e. 1st edition) Recs.

Martin.