RE: Web Services Core Working Group Charter

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 22:13 +0100, Martin Chapman wrote:
> I don't understand the wording under patent disclosures:
>
>  While the Working Group does not produce Recommendation-track documents...
>

> Yet under Deliverable it says:
>
>    The Working Group will publish second editions of the W3C Recommendation
>
> Aren't 2nd editions RECS?

My bad. I didn't catch those bits in the disclosure sections. It now
reads:
[[
While the Working Group does not produce new Recommendation-track
documents, besides new editions of existing Recommendations, ...
]]

I also added in the "out of scope" section:
[[
The Working Group will not produce documents that requires following
full process of advancing a technical report to Recommendation.
]]

to make it clear that the Group does not have the option of publishing a
Last Call document, even for changes of classes 1, 2, or 3.

Philippe