Re: Web Services Core Working Group Charter

A minor fix and a comment:

1.2 out of scope
"The Working Group will not only apply changes of classes 4" should be
"The Working Group will not apply changes of classes 4"  - not only has
the opposite meaning here.

3. participation
If I understand it correctly, the idea is that everybody can get
themselves invited as Invited experts. I think this should be spelled
out in the second paragraph, because otherwise the first paragraph is
not tied to it.

Otherwise seems good,
Jacek