RE: Proposed replacement text for Section 1.6

At 03:25 PM 1/12/2004 +1100, He, Hao wrote:
>. . .
>2. Two main architectural constraints of SOA: 1) A small set of simple and
>ubiquitous interfaces to all participating software agents.

I think we better NOT say "ubiquitous" here, because that makes it sounds
like Web services offer a "uniform interface" (a la REST).  According to
REST folks, one of the problems of WS is that they do NOT obey the uniform
interface requirement.  Instead, each WS defines its own interfaces.

I think we can just drop the word "ubiquitous" and the above would be fine.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard