Re: Standards Descriptions - V2

Sorry Roger, I guess it wasn't clear by "*ducks*", that I was kidding.
AS2 uses a uniform interface constraint, but is for machine-to-machine
integration.  I think that fact would surprise many who are currently
under the impression that a uniform interface is only suitable for
browsers and humans.

"uniform interface" == "data exchange"

Mark.