Re: Issues to think about in the MOM

Because of the authoritative nature of redirection, proxies shouldn't be
doing it, only reverse proxies and servers.  Proxies should probably be
using routing in that case you describe.

That doesn't mean you can't do it, but it's why I responded that HTTP
redirection wasn't an intermediary scenario.

Mark.